It's time to kick the can! Introducing a whole new way to feed wet food!
- 100% human-grade ingredients
- Kettle cooked in small batches, just like homemade
- Made in human-grade USA kitchen
- Meat #1 ingredient and bone broth #2
- Grass-fed lamb
- Responsibly sourced and never any added hormones or antibiotics.
- Pea-free and lentil-free
- Limited ingredient diet
- 100% complete and balanced dinner
Lamb, lamb bone broth, organic carrots, tapioca starch, organic kale, tricalcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, potato starch, salt, potassium chloride, choline chloride, dried kelp, minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, magnesium proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, selenium yeast), vitamins (vitamin A supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, vitamin E supplement, niacin supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid)
- Crude Protein (min.): 9.0%
- Crude Fat (min.): 2.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.): 1.5%
- Moisture (max.): 82.0%
- Calorie Content (metabolizable energy, calculated): 761 kcal/kg 237 kcal/pack
When fed as a complete meal for adult dogs, use 1 carton daily for every 12 lbs. of body weight. If fed with Kibble, reduce Kibble by ⅔ cup for every 1 carton of Stella’s Stew. Adjust amounts to meet your dog’s individual needs. Always provide access to fresh water. Refrigerate up to 10 days once opened.